Wednesday, August 28, 2013

a little house keeping

Welcome to the dusted off, new and improved old blog of mine. After reaching out to the lovely Audrey at Stuff Audrey Says about some redesign and rebranding, I decided to combine this blog with my other one. I pretty much gave her full reign only requesting something clean and simple. I absolutely adore how it turned out.

I've dabbled in blogging since 2006.  Boy does that feel like a really long time ago. I stopped posting here in 2009 and for the most part banished this space to the land of misfit blogs.  It's funny (and a little embarrassing) to go back and read really old posts.

It feels a bit like going out on a limb to resurrect this blog, and I'm still finding my voice, but I know one thing is for sure; I'll never find it not trying. Here's to new interweb adventures.


1 comment: