Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yay for Christmas Time!

Hello friends. Christmas is right around the corner. I hope everyone hasn't waited until the last minute like me to get all of your shopping and preparations done. I have a small problem with procrastination. I think I just like doing things under pressure. Anyway, I thought I would post some pictures. We finally finished (sorta) our dining room table and have a normal livable space now. Enjoy.



Our Christmas tree with the bow tree topper I made myself. I was actually pretty impressed considering I have never made a bow other than the kind you tie your shoes with in my life. Let's just say it looks good from far away :)

This is all of us marveling over dan's waterproof phone as he submerges it in our sink.


Friends, food, and fun.



The table we got for a steal off of Craigslist that took forever for us to refinish.

Le kitchen

And one more just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment