Sunday, July 08, 2007

Living in the Question Mark

I'm pretty sure no one reads this thing, especially since I haven't blogged in seven months. Things have changed in my life in such a way that I don't feel as free to be as vulnerable as I usually am when I blog, but alas I'm going to give it a stab. I have a lot I want to say, at least my heart is saying a lot, but my words are few. I have realized that no matter what place I come to in my life, I will probably always have to live in the question mark. There were times when I thought, "If this would just change or that would change, things would be more settled. They would be different." So far what I have found from life is that simply isn't true. The only thing I can absolutely count on is Christ. It's scary and comforting all at the same time. In certain seasons of my life I was so aware of that truth and feared how new seasons might dull my awareness of my need for Jesus. It certainly has not been the case. I feel as though I am more aware, which is a victory no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment